I designed the icons and the illustrations in the scope of ICT4D (Information and Communication Technologies for Development) and that would be well understood by people not accustomed to technologies in Africa. I also did the wireframes, the ux flow and the high fidelity prototypes. GUI Design for Android OS.
Fraunhofer Portugal AICOS Project Description:
– Clinical data collection on isolated populations in developing countries using mobile devices with lack of continuous network connectivity;
– Relate collected data with earth observation data to predict outbreaks or epidemics;
– Prevent spread of infectious diseases: Malaria, HIV/AIDS;
– Secure data storage of sensitive information;
– Multiple community health workers sharing a mobile device.